J & Associates Company Logo twitter logo-bw box facebook logo-bw

Call us today to discuss

your situation.

 

We will schedule a time

for you to come in and

start working on your needs.

 

Let us know what you

are facing so we can get

you back to your life.

Choose paralegal services focused on your best interests

Whether you need a fast and affordable divorce or want to plan for your future, let us help you handle your situation in the quickest way possible.

 

Address:

J & Associates Legal Document Services, 430 6th Street, Beaumont, California, 92223

 

Email Us:

jandassociates_paralegal@msn.com

 

Our experience:

Our multi-faceted approach is supported by over 20 years of experience in the medical, real estate and motivational speaker fields, and more than 10 years as paralegals.

Opening Times

Don't let your legal needs distract you from life. Let us handle your situation, so you can get back to living the life you want to live.

Ask us about purchasing our book.

Explore how 20% of the population is living a fruitful, enlightened life while the other 80% remains in darkness, and find out how you can reach your goals by following their lead.